Do you have an existing hip implant that is causing you pain -- or one that has been removed already?
If so, you could qualify to participate in a $2.5 billion hip settlement or in a future settlement.
See If You Qualify for a Settlement
You have the right to demand justice from the companies that manufactured and supplied your faulty hip implant. Exercising that right could ultimately get you a potentially substantial amount of money.
- Fill out and submit this form to give us basic information about your hip implant failure.
- A hip implant attorney will respond promptly; this does not commit you to anything.
- You’ll find out how much money you may stand to gain from a lawsuit.
- If you need a revision, the longer you wait to have one could reduce the amount of money awarded to you.
- Even if you haven’t had your implant removed yet, we still are interested in working with you.
- We’ll help you determine what type of hip implant you have if you don’t know. Some types are: DePuy, Zimmer, Biomet, Wright, Stryker.
How Hip Implant Failure Affects You
Makers and promoters of hip implants portray the devices as miracles of modern medical science. But what they fail to mention is that hip implant failure can cause ruinous health problems. These include:
- Inability to walk
- Inability to work and provide for your family